SwissKubiK Startbox Orange Single Watch Winder
Why Buy From Us?
- We specialise exclusively in Watch Winders and Safes so we can advise you on the best product. ✓
- FREE UK Delivery ✓
- Authorised Dealer ✓
- 100% Secure Shopping ✓
- No Hidden Fees ✓
- Great Customer Service ✓
SwissKubiK Startbox Single Watch Winder in Orange Soft Touch SK01.STB.010
In order to preserve the value you attach to your timepiece, SwissKubiK applies its guiding principle of Protect, Maintain and Enhance to the design of the Startbox. 100% Swiss made - synonymous with durability, reliability, quality and precision - the Startbox comes in 5 bright colours red, blue, orange, green or black. Its exterior has a soft-touch finish, pleasant to touch, integrating a SwissKubik winding mechanism.
Acidulous, sober, bright and fun the Startbox range has fresh colours and modern, refined lines. Simplified to the extreme, these watch winders bring together the essential elements of SwissKubiK's expertise.
SIZE: 12CM L X 12CM W X 12CM H
- Rotation Options: 1 standard program with 1800 rotations per day (90 cycles of 20 rotations) - 45 cycles clockwise and 45 cycles anticlockwise - a total of 1800 rotations every 24 hours - sufficient for virtually all automatic watches currently available on the market.
- Winding Protection: Stops in a vertical position.
- Watch Support: Consists of two flexible systems (a spring and pliable base) which means it can be adjusted to suit standard bracelet sizes.
- Power Source: Powered by 2 standard (C Type) alkaline batteries with a lifespan of 3 years in steady operation.
- Motor: Ultra silent motor without magnetism to protect your timepiece during operation.
- Storage: 1 winding module - optimised size for convenient storage in a safe.
- Warranty: 3 years international warranty.
- Other: Unique and subtle LED status light informs when the winder is operating normally, the battery is low or a rotation counter anomaly has occurred.
We offer free UK delivery on all our products. If you purchase one of our larger products, such as a cabinet or safe, free delivery is to the ground level access of your building, however, if you would like a quote for installation, or delivery to a different floor, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
We aim to deliver most of our products within 2-5 working days, however, on occasion we may not have the item in our warehouse, in which case, we will have to order this direct from the manufacturer, which may take up to 10 working days. If this is the case, we will confirm this during the ordering process.
In addition, some of our Watch Winder Cabinets and Safes are built on demand when you place your order so these products may take longer. We will confirm the specific delivery times during the ordering process. Please feel free to discuss this beforehand if necessary.
Where does Elite Watch Winders and Safes deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the United Kingdom. There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email email@example.com or by phone 0161 612 5099
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.